• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Paint your perfect Newmar Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’m thinking all white with the frameless blacked out windows. Then for your design use Lumilor paint that can light up and change colorless.

what year is your 3414?
Ours is a 2021, has the new V-8, Looks like Newmar does not make this floor plan anymore. My better half loves this floor plan.

I wish I did a better job of taking pictures of not only my campsites like others are doing but also great paint schemes I like that I see along my travels. I've really been liking coaches with predominately WHITE paint schemes with accents such as black and red. I saw a Mountain Aire once while at FL (Gaffney) that was in a similar scheme I wish I had taken a picture of. There is a London Air scheme from around 2016 that has a yellow accent to it that I really liked.

Quick google and I think it was the Twilight scheme on the 2016 LADP: Click here

I would like to see more white based color schemes.
Yes, dark color bases with light highlights is tradition but the dark colors add tons of extra load on a/c units (pun intended).

I would like to see more white based color schemes.
Yes, dark color bases with light highlights is tradition but the dark colors add tons of extra load on a/c units (pun intended).
White is nice, it is sure easier to keep clean than most other colors, the black on our 3414 does show some swirls if you look close, the white not so much.

Ours is a 2021, has the new V-8, Looks like Newmar does not make this floor plan anymore. My better half loves this floor plan.
20220922_105059_resized.jpg
we like it so far, although odd there is no guest bed.

We’ve all seen an endless parade of color combinations and paint schemes, including some fairly remarkable customs jobs, but the one that stands out in my mind, the only one I remember specifically, is the 2018 Ventana color scheme Fieldstone - a combination of sage green, greys, and a little maroon. For my tastes it’s one of the best I’ve ever seen because I like green, and its mostly dark colors so it tames all the swirly graphics a bit. I searched for a 3407 or 3412 in these colors for quite some time even though I prefer the 2016 3427 (which I purchased when I found the right coach). But I do prefer the Fieldstone colors. It’s difficult to find it photographed well but here it is:
9E12AF76-1C3F-4A85-8D2F-619654531BBE.jpeg

FA47888E-141C-444A-A481-BACFD138E035.jpeg

My Candy Apple red Essex is the true winner! Come'onnnnn

Does that mean the toad will be red too?

car GIF

Latest resources

Back