• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Panic Buying has begun

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So far all fully stocked in Idaho Falls walmart today, plenty of everything, daughter in Salt Lake City said all was good there

O my! They agreed to go back to work until sometime in January.

Does anyone need some water or toilet paper? I can make you a good deal.:)

They are hastening there own demise by striking. In an AI controlled world with more and more automation, workers don’t have the power they used to. Just an observation.

I was at Costco today and it was packed, possibly because people were off for the Jewish holiday, but a lot of old people there like me. As I looked around, it seemed about 90% had at least one or two huge TP bundles and paper towels. I'm guessing they were the same people who still have a huge inventory from Covid..

I was at Costco today and it was packed, possibly because people were off for the Jewish holiday, but a lot of old people there like me. As I looked around, it seemed about 90% had at least one or two huge TP bundles and paper towels. I'm guessing they were the same people who still have a huge inventory from Covid
@Dutch Star Don in case you missed my earlier post, I can make you a deal on some TP or water.

The panic buying is in full force here in St George, UT. We were at Costco and Wally World today and frantic buying has been at a peak since yesterday. Water, paper towels, and, you guessed it, toilet paper are flying off the shelves. These people must think their water comes in by freighter from some foreign country. What is crazy is they don't realize the majority of the products on the shelves here come from the West Coast and they aren't on strike. It's COVID-19 panic part 2. Both Costco and Walmart were almost out of water so we were lucky to get the last 11 cases we got. Thankfully I have a bed cover on my truck to hide the 5 packages of toilet paper. We didn't get any paper towels so if worse comes to worse we can use toilet paper, we have plenty of that.
Crazy!

I was at Costco today and it was packed, possibly because people were off for the Jewish holiday, but a lot of old people there like me. As I looked around, it seemed about 90% had at least one or two huge TP bundles and paper towels. I'm guessing they were the same people who still have a huge inventory from Covid..
Tell Mary this what I was afraid of🤣

You guys simply amaze me!!!

You still don't know what the dock strike was about?

Anyhow you may wish you took the warning!!!

Latest resources

Back