Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dick1030

RVF Regular
Can anyone suggest the best (least expensive) place to obtain a replacement passenger side mirror for a passenger side mirror for a 2020 Nexus Triumph 30T. I had an embarrassing incident while returning from the evacuation for hurricane Helene. I've checked with several auto parts stores and they get stumped when I get to the E450 chassis. The RV dealer I checked with in Georgia when we evacuated for hurricane Milton said Nexus was proprietary and I would have to go directly to them. That sounds like a higher price. I'll call them tomorrow. Just thought I'd check here for advice first.

Thanks in advance.

Dick

Can anyone suggest the best (least expensive) place to obtain a replacement passenger side mirror for a passenger side mirror for a 2020 Nexus Triumph 30T. I had an embarrassing incident while returning from the evacuation for hurricane Helene. I've checked with several auto parts stores and they get stumped when I get to the E450 chassis. The RV dealer I checked with in Georgia when we evacuated for hurricane Milton said Nexus was proprietary and I would have to go directly to them. That sounds like a higher price. I'll call them tomorrow. Just thought I'd check here for advice first.

Thanks in advance.

Dick
Nexus likely out sources parts like Mirrors. If you check your Left Side mirror I'm betting you will find is was made by Velvac. That's not to say that the replacement mirror will not be expensive but you can give them a try. Alternatively, there are Used part dealers that might be able to help you. https://www.google.com/search?q=Vel...xNjM2ajBqMTWoAgGwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Good luck

Darrell

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back