• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Paying for Internet

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We tried the campground wifi route when we first started RVing. At each campground, you have to figure out how to log on and get all your devices to log on. Then we tried booster and that didn't get us the results we wanted. We have a Verizon Grandfather Unlimited Hotspot but have found that Verizon isn't performing well most of the time. We recently got an Unlimited Hot Spot from Calyx Institute. The first year was 750.00 which includes the purchase of the InSeeGo 5G hotspot and years' worth of service (About 61 bucks per month). In the second year, it cost 500.00 (41 dollars per month). We are currently staying the Tucson City limits and Verizon we get between 4 and 7 on speedtest and on the T-Mobile Calyx plan we have a high 500 but average between 200 and 300 on speedtest. The Calyx hotspot is truly unlimited and I put between 600 and 800 GB per month and stream all our TV needs. Unlike the other NON Profit that gives out hotspots, you can call these people and get a callback or email within a couple of hours.

Take my money. Just give me what I paid for. Charge a $1-$5 maintenance fee on top of the service fee to help recoup your costs for the hardware and ensure you have funds to keep it relatively modern.

If there’s a problem and the service isn’t what I paid for, it’s understandable. Things happen man. Just provide me an easy refund process that is fair to both of us.

Latest resources

Back