Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Got this in the mail today. It seems the PDM parts are available now. I haven't seen any issues with mine but will get the recall done when I do my next journey.

Attachments

• PDM Recall Oct 2021.pdf
    934 KB · Views: 30
I also received the notice today. Since the DS is now hunkered down at a Freightliner dealer waiting to even have a tech look at it and realize that the DEF head sensors are bad, maybe the recall can be done while waiting for a DEF resolution. ???

My left tail light stopped working (very very faint blinking) a few weeks ago and the Fountain, CO Freightliner dealer had one in stock and replaced ours.

Need to get mine in, as the recall affects me too..

Called Gaffney, SC Service Center. I have been sitting on the letter for couple of weeks as well, trying to figure out my schedule based on WX/DR's apts and crisis as they arise. They are now accepting appoints for January 8th and beyond for this item, unless you want to sit in lot and wait. I have another issue of concern which I am investigating, if it also needs to be fixed, I am going to call and let them know going to show up and sit. I do not think I have any of the reported issues on the PDM currently, who know down the road. The whole supply system, service on anything, getting stuff in stock, finding stuff is in "uproar" which come nowhere close to actual description on the issues everyone is experiencing. We might be on road in Jan, so scheduling appointment now would be ill-advised. I might have to have it looked at on road.

Latest resources

Back