Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

eldsys

RVF Newbee
our 2018 Thor Siesta has leatherette seats that are peeling badly. Not from wear and tear. There are no holes, rips or tears; just peeling.

This is common for RVs. There’s no fix.
I had my driver and passenger seats recovered. The dinette and some were removed and replaced.

You may notice the surfaces that are exposed to more sunlight peel the worst. We just had our front driver and passenger Captain’s chairs recovered at Bauer Upholstery. Look great again. From hence forth, when we aren’t driving…we will throw a fleece over them to block sunlight. We have been doing that all along with the sofas…and it makes a huge difference.

I have a 2016 Synergy TT24 with a sofa sleeper in the slide-out area that my dog has scratched the vinyl to the point that it needs to be replaced. I'm wondering if I can replace the sofa with a dinette? Has anyone any experience with this, is there enough room to do this? I would rather have the dinette over the sofa it just seems like it would be nice to be able to play cards at a table. Appreciate any input. Also wondering if anyone knows the mfg. of the sofa that Thor put into this rig?

I have a 2016 Synergy TT24 with a sofa sleeper in the slide-out area that my dog has scratched the vinyl to the point that it needs to be replaced. I'm wondering if I can replace the sofa with a dinette? Has anyone any experience with this, is there enough room to do this? I would rather have the dinette over the sofa it just seems like it would be nice to be able to play cards at a table. Appreciate any input. Also wondering if anyone knows the mfg. of the sofa that Thor put into this rig?
Some are built specifically for the rig, however when mine went bad I replaced with a sofa from big lots. Not much to it. Here are pics of old and new. Twila “wife”. Did the captains chairs

Attachments

• IMG_2276.jpeg
    IMG_2276.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2280.jpeg
    IMG_2280.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2277.jpeg
    IMG_2277.jpeg
    577.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2278.jpeg
    IMG_2278.jpeg