Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Peplink's next generation coming (MAX BR2)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yea, didn't even realize that the Max BR2 was dual modem. I was thinking that was just the "next" iteration of the BR1, not that the 2 was for dual modem.

Might do a preorder on that and then replace my Max Transit Duo when it comes in, since Neil said that the two sims I have (mobley and VErizon prepaid) he's getting 5G on.

I'm not getting 5G on the Mobley but I have an AT&T Prepaid 100 GB for 55/mo (now it's 50 GB for $55) and it is 5G. The speeds align so far mainly because I'm not really getting 5G, it's probably just a 5G antenna or whatever the carriers are doing to tell phones it's 5G but it's really just LTE, LTE-A or whatever.

I'm not getting 5G on the Mobley but I have an AT&T Prepaid 100 GB for 55/mo (now it's 50 GB for $55) and it is 5G. The speeds align so far mainly because I'm not really getting 5G, it's probably just a 5G antenna or whatever the carriers are doing to tell phones it's 5G but it's really just LTE, LTE-A or whatever.
Ahh, I misread. What about on the Verizon prepaid? The older unlimited for $55 plan or whatever it was 3-4 years ago. I think you said you had one of those.

Verizon shows 5G as does AT&T prepaid. Mobley only LTE-A. I have not been a true 5G area yet and most of us won't.

Latest resources

Back