Mountain Aire 4519
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan K3
Engine
Cummins 500
TOW/TOAD
2023 Ram 1500
My Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro LTEA appears to be dead. I have only have one of two slots occupied with a T-Mobile SIM, which has not provided service for the past month or so. Yep, the bill is paid with autopay. I can't log onto the dashboard...getting a "failed to open page" message. I have unplugged and replugged the power, but have yet to kick the living crap out of it. Any ideas?

what are you using for the correct ip address to connect to the admin page?

Enter "192.168. 50.1" into the URL bar to log into the Pepwave web interface. Login to the interface with your username and password - default username is "admin" and the password is "admin".

@sheridany, thanks for the response. I've been using 192.168.50.1 for the past two years and it's always worked as it should, but not now. That's where I'm getting the "failed to open page" message. Without getting past that step, there's no call for username or password.

Is the light on the unit? I wonder why the SIM card is not providing service as you stated. You have to have service to be able to connect. One thing you could do is remove the sim. Shut the router down. Put the sim back in and try connecting again.

Before you can login to it you must be connected to it, i.e. check your Wi-Fi connection. Once you are established via Wi-Fi then you can login to the control panel. So first and very first, does your Pepwave Wi-Fi show up in your Wi-Fi list? If not, try removing power, wait a few 10 seconds and then reconnect power and retry. Make sure wi-fi antennas etc are connected securely.

This morning, all is well in my Pepwave world. Last night I unplugged and replugged several times with no positive results. Finally, I told it I was going to donate it to Goodwill after beating it with a hammer. Then I unplugged it and went to bed. This morning, after first cup of coffee and bragging on the StarLink, I plugged her in and tried logging on to the dashboard. She behaved and is performing well now. So, I don't know if it was the abusive threats or leaving it unplugged for the night, but all is well once again in GlampDaddy's wifi world. Thanks to @sheridany and @Neal!

Was any bourbon involved in the repetitive shutdowns as that could be the missing link?

No bourbon last night, but it may have gone better if I had invoked that particular spirit.:)

Glad to hear! Keep in mind our phones may auto connect to other Wi-Fi sources such as the Starlink router automatically. I manage this by tapping the “i” on the right side of a Wi-Fi connection in the list of Wi-Fi sources and turn off auto connect. This is for iPhone. May be different steps for Android and other types. The only auto connect I use is the Pepwave WiFi. Others I tap to connect.

Latest resources

Back