RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
King Aire
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep rubicon
Preface.... I am not real techie. I have a pepwave max br1. I have a Verizon a and a t-mobile card in it. In my travels this summer I had multiple areas in Az and Co. that throttle down the data service to the WiFi. I have a Verizon phone and a tmoble phone and I got faster data by using them as a hotspot over the data cards in the pepwave. I called 5g solutions (where I purchased it) and they walked me through some diagnostics and a minor update but nothing changed on the speed. Their answer was the specific towers must be seeing it as a data only device and throttling down the speed to accommodate phones first. Their is a lot of traffic in these 2 areas and they are on old towers (per Verizon). I know a lot of you are working remote and I was hoping someone had a solution for my issue. If I am in a metro area it doesn’t seem to be as bad. Any ideas?

Go to your Pepwave Admin Control Panel. Click DETAILS on the right side of the Cellular row. Near the bottom is "Enforce TTL" - set 65 in there.

Make sure your firmware is up to date in System > Firmware

Thank you I will check those.

Latest resources

Back