Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Campbell93

RVF Newbee
So our Keystone Cougar 333mks 5th wheel has been shutting off and on when we run both air units or one and the microwave around 1:00pm to 6:00pm. In the Am it seems fine and at night.

Recent Temps here in SoCal have gone up to triple digits and the problems started then.

It seems like our ELECTRICAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM could be failing? We are on full shore power.

This is new to us.

I would say there is nothing wrong with your system!

What you explained to us is an overloaded power grid. Most likely a sag in the grid voltage called a brown out. You system may. Be working to protect your equipment. Although an auto boost transformer may help you with this problem, it would inconvenience others, and may harm the grid/park infestructure.

This is only one of the reasons I say we are not ready for a bunch of ev chargers.

I would say there is nothing wrong with your system!

What you explained to us is an overloaded power grid. Most likely a sag in the grid voltage called a brown out. You system may. Be working to protect your equipment. Although an auto boost transformer may help you with this problem, it would inconvenience others, and may harm the grid/park infestructure.

This is only one of the reasons I say we are not ready for a bunch of ev chargers.
Thanks for the response 👍
It makes sense. Our display for our hardwired ems box is not working at all. So we have no codes to read.

Latest resources

Back