RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
Hello All, many of you have a little electric pressure washer used to rinse/wash coach. Can you provide the model number because I need to get one and make up a wash trailer. My storage facility does not have water or electricity present, so I need to take it over to the MH to wash. Also because of terrain I cannot bring it home. Could take it to bottom of hill, still would need generator providing power. About how big a water tank would you imagine I might need, They make ones holding 330 gallons with metal cage round it, but I think that is over the top on size, more like maybe 100 or so and even that might be to large, Thoughts please. Thank you all in advance,

If you are going to make up a wash trailer I have seen these detail trailers using a gas pressure washer with about 100-150 plastic tank you can get at tractor supply. Now if you plan on taking it with you, I like Bill & Lisa's washer. Which ever one you get, don't use the hi pressure nozzle. It could peel the graphics off.

Yes, I liked Bill and Lisa's too. We are possibly going to Lowes next week I will look for it there, and not sure I'm taking it with me, not sure I have all that space. Thinking about the storage tray in the freezer compartment, but don't need the freezer I don't think.

Have the same as Bill & Lisa. Fits into storage bay of coach quite nicely, does a good job of cleaning, & does not tax the "DI system" when rinsing!

Latest resources

Back