Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Davide

RVF Newbee
We have a 2019 Coachman Leprechaun 280ss. The black tank flush line is not working this season. I have read many posts about the check valve and vacuum breaker valve. I do not find a vacuum breaker valve under the sink. I have pressurized multiple times with water. I pressurized with air compressor. Filled black tank with water and Dawn soap. Let it sit for 24 hours. Still clogged.

1. Does anyone know where in a Leprechaun they may have install the vacuum breaker valve?
2. Would the flush port be behind passenger rear wheel about half way up black tank? There are no letters on this fitting.

Thanks for information.

We have a 2019 Coachman Leprechaun 280ss. The black tank flush line is not working this season. I have read many posts about the check valve and vacuum breaker valve. I do not find a vacuum breaker valve under the sink. I have pressurized multiple times with water. I pressurized with air compressor. Filled black tank with water and Dawn soap. Let it sit for 24 hours. Still clogged.

1. Does anyone know where in a Leprechaun they may have install the vacuum breaker valve?
2. Would the flush port be behind passenger rear wheel about half way up black tank? There are no letters on this fitting.

Thanks for information.
I have a 2022 Thor Quantum 24MB Class C and my valve also had problems. The check valve/vacuum breaker needs to be the highest point in the system and mine was in the wall behind the shower about shower valve height. I was able to get plumbing diagrams from Thor as to its location. I had to cut a 1 foot hole in the wall to access the valve and now have a large picture framed mirror covering the access hole. CAUTION: After Thor replaced twice under warranty and all the valves leaked !!! I then went to Amazon and purchased a plastic check valve and installed in the same area and VIOLA all is working.

I have a 2022 Thor Quantum 24MB Class C and my valve also had problems. The check valve/vacuum breaker needs to be the highest point in the system and mine was in the wall behind the shower about shower valve height. I was able to get plumbing diagrams from Thor as to its location. I had to cut a 1 foot hole in the wall to access the valve and now have a large picture framed mirror covering the access hole. CAUTION: After Thor replaced twice under warranty and all the valves leaked !!! I then went to Amazon and purchased a plastic check valve and installed in the same area and VIOLA all is working.
Thanks. I had not contacted Coachmen directly yet. I will do that. Not many places higher than toilet that we have not looked.

Latest resources

Back