Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rainy

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and am learning my way around so I hope I am posting this in the correct place. What is the average and/or reasonable time frame for delivery of an RV once an order has been placed? We placed a deposit on an RV at the end of October 2019 at Lazydays for a 2020 Winnebago Adventurer 36Z and still have not received delivery of it. We were told that Winnebago closed for 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays which caused some delay. At the end of January we were told it was built and the full body paint was just completed and that next was awnings, then testing and were shooting for shipping the end of Feb. We had a touch base call on Monday and they pretty much told me the same thing they told me the end of January; that it still had to get awnings and testing and they were still shooting for shipping to Lazydays end of Feb. They said they would call me back this coming Monday and touch base again. Is this length of time normal?

I ordered a Newmar, in November, for mid to late April Delivery.

I'm sure there is some variance between manufacturers and, certainly, some variance between different types of RVs. Travel trailers and 5th wheels usually have a pretty quick turnaround. Small coaches built on standard chassis platforms take a bit longer and a full-blown Class A diesel pusher usually takes 5-6 months from order to delivery. This is, of course, for special orders. Standard units that are not custom spec'd are rolling off the production line continuously, so the delivery time to dealers should be pretty quick.

We ordered our 2018 Newmar Mountain Aire in mid-January and took delivery at the end of June.

TJ

4.5 months for a Newmar DP...

Ordered a 2020 Newmar Canyon Star on July 10th 2019, went to Napanee for "Customer Pick Up" the week of October 14th, 2019. And lost 2 weeks due to the NKK International at Syracuse NY.
Basically three months from order til delivery.

Latest resources

Back