• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Prospective buyers and Test Drives

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This might sound too simple but why not take the private buyer for a ride? Once you know the financing or payment is at least lined up, this would be the last step. Do you really need to be behind the wheel to know how it goes down the road?
Ken

Neal .... I think the bigger question is ..... what are you replacing it with? :)

Neal .... I think the bigger question is ..... what are you replacing it with? :)
200.gif

In all honesty I would have a really really really hard time selling this coach. It would have to be taken from me. The 40ft is ideal, to me. The floor plan is awesome. Obviously all of my "make it your own" over nearly 4 years. All nit'noids worked out, chassis has been great. The only reason I am considering selling is this is the prime time in her age and with the market to capitalize on a sale, thrown away buying back in of course. I would like more storage, who wouldn't, I'd like the option of fulltiming someday. There is nothing out there that I love, to me all of the Newmar look the same inside. I think Girards look cool and are a little more functional than my overhead napkin, made better by ShadePro Vista Shades.

I may try and see what I can get for mine, it will be priced premium and will be taken from me. I will have zero pressure to sell so my bargaining will be minimal. Want a highly modified Ventana like no other...we'll see what happens after my Sept/Oct Newmar visit to get the upholstery replaced and new it up with new carpet, etc.

@Neal Repeat after me....Ventessex....It is one of a kind. Free amazon voucher with purchase. Kidding aside, the market is still strong priced right. Priced wrong, it sits. I see it in both used production coaches and bus conversions.

That’s one regret I have with these Girards. No way to use a Shade Pro.
Is there a need with Girards fully extended?

Latest resources

Back