Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
When I was at a Loves in TN I thought I’d try my CAT Scale app. Worked perfectly.
However the scale result was somewhat curious. This is for the DSDP and Ford zfoex in tow.

1699872885456.jpeg

Was your tag axle on the scale for the trailer?
Drive axle looks way too low and trailer too high, considering the flex should be on the scale pad for the trailer

When I was at a Loves in TN I thought I’d try my CAT Scale app. Worked perfectly.
However the scale result was somewhat curious. This is for the DSDP and Ford zfoex in tow.

View attachment 21743
Joe;
Did you get Newmar to do "4 corner weights" while doing "CPU"? They did it for me, and it set a baseline, which has been helpful since "day one", so to speak!
Hopefully NIRVC gets everything squared away for you!(y)

Ran out of time for the four corner weight. Perry was working on the coach until closing on Friday.

Perry worked on mine with Dennis. Both have been there a long time and are good - Perry had a lapse of a few years but didn't lose any knowledge in the lapse.

Ran out of time for the four corner weight. Perry was working on the coach until closing on Friday.
Perry is an excellent "Tech", and just an all around nice guy!

Joe...Wonder if NIRVC has the ability to do a "Four-Corner" weight on your new coach??

That’s a thought, I’ll ask.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back