Forest River
RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
I’m thinking about getting quick release fitting for my fresh water setup. Anyone use them? Do they work well? If you don’t use them why not? If I do should I expect any noticeable water restriction?

Figure I’d put connectors on the splitter at the spigot, pressure regulator, the filters, the hose and then at the city water attachment.

I’m thinking about getting quick release fitting for my fresh water setup. Anyone use them? Do they work well? If you don’t use them why not? If I do should I expect any noticeable water restriction?

Figure I’d put connectors on the splitter at the spigot, pressure regulator, the filters, the hose and then at the city water attachment.

I used them, but be sure to get solid brass with 'O' rings. Keep a small container or tube of Plummer's grease to frequently coat the rings.

I am not sure what you are asking, but I buy mine at Menards, but most big box stores or hardwares will sell them.

Not only do I use them as you described your use, I have various different hose lengths so I can only use the length I need. And I can add them together for 150 feet total. I do the same for all the hoses at my home, also.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back