Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jackie

RVF Newbee
I gave a class A Holiday Rambler vacationer and the radio fell out of the dash while I was driving. Has anyone else had this problem. They fixed it but it fell out again before I got home. There is nothing holding it in except the little black plastic frame. What else could be done.

Sounds like they did not use the metal bracket which helps hold the unit in place, if they did you would have the 2 little metal keys which allow you to remove unit. Had similar problem with exterior unit. Had to go underneath kitchen sink and remove the 1/8th inch covering and support the unit properly which was bouncing as we were driving!! You may want to take it to and audio installation shop if you can find one that can accommodate parking..

I gave a class A Holiday Rambler vacationer and the radio fell out of the dash while I was driving. Has anyone else had this problem. They fixed it but it fell out again before I got home. There is nothing holding it in except the little black plastic frame. What else could be done.

I have the same problem. Were you able to fix it? What did you do?

Latest resources

Back