Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ManlyMan

RVF VIP
We are going camping next week in an area that doesn’t get a TV signal. On rainy days we usually watch movies on DVD to pass the time. The other day my wife picked up a few new DVDs and one was titled, Book Club. Aaaaargh, my wife forgot that I won’t spend money or watch anything that has to do with Jane Fonda. Yep, my hatred for her still runs deep.
There are some movies I could watch over and over such as Young Frankenstein, Bowfinger, Support Your Local Sheriff, 2001 A Space Odyssey, etc. What are your favorite movies?

My wife loves to watch Overboard, A few Good Men, Top Gun and Its a Wonderful Life over and over again. It drives me crazy because I always end up sitting down with her to finish the movie. She knows all the lines.

When we know there will not be a signal we download from Amazon Prime Video before we leave.

The Godfather, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Airplane, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Good Will Hunting.

Coming To America and Trading Places are two of my favorite comedies. :LOL: I love CIA and FBI movies as well. A good Bank Heist is always fun to watch. Oceans 8,9,10,11,12??? :rolleyes: I'm getting to the point with Hollywood idiots running off at the mouth about politics that I don't care if I ever watch some of them ever again!! ?

FAVS: Secondhand Lions, Windwalker, Gran Torino
QUITE GOOD: Napoleon Dynamite, Trip to Bountiful, I Heard the Owl Call My Name, Gladiator

Anything western or military, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, Robert Duvall, James Arness and a few other old movies. The wife like anything from the late 40's thru 60's

Latest resources

Back