Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Somewhere out in the wild west ...

d.jpg

Hmmm...I call our neighbor kid to relocate Gopher Snakes...Rattle Snakes ? Well, I'm afraid they would either need to slither way quickly on their own or become shoe leather. Not a fan! 🤔
I once employed a local, well local, named Thaddeus who worked for me from time to time, to eradicate some snakes after one of my German Shepherds got bit near the house. I told him I’d pay him $20 each for any rattle snakes found within 200’ of the house. He came back about an hour later holding three good sized rattle snakes, alive and well. He was quite proud of himself, excited about having three more rattlers (I didn’t ask what he did with them), but got a little concerned when he had to figure out how to accept the $60 without letting go of any of the snakes. It was an interesting experience, but not exactly the expected outcome and I didn’t ask him to do it again.

We have never RV’d south of Charlotte, NC and our friends have invited us to go down to their place in The Everglades and I’ve thought about the spiders, snakes and gators slithering into our compartments (minus the gators) and it scares the bjeebies out of me. They definitely have rattle snakes and gators I’m sure they have poisonous spiders too. Heck all I worry about up here is bee stings for me as I’m allergic and coyotes for my 4 legged.

Fire fighter boots. Required for forest fighters. You can walk in about 8 inches of water and have dry feet. White's in Spokane Washington. Worth every dollar spent.

Attachments

• 16864524617003040290359513839277.jpg
    16864524617003040290359513839277.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
I’m not sure of the message being sent here.
IMG_0015.jpeg

Latest resources

Back