RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No

Please note, Newmar has one in this list, believe I posted it before, as did others on here. Please also note the number of THOR recalls. One dealer told me, that when they get THOR model in, they have had as many as 95 defects on them, before they can sell them. One couple was picking up new Newmar MH next to us last year, and they were trading in a THOR. It was only year old, asked them why, they said, it's been here being fixed more than we have been able to use it. When we were looking we looked at THOR, we found 15 things in the unit which the dealer said "oh we can fix that", why would I spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and the very first thing, is it needs to be in the shop for god knows how long to fix things which could have been fixed before I ever see it. We did not by THOR, and I would never have one.

Thanks for posting

Thanks @Old-RV'er. Will have it checked when I'm in Nappanee!

I was just there and that was an issue they left off. I was told by Alvin that it was a Freightliner issue. I'm at a Freightliner center now getting the coach serviced and that light problem fixed.

We're doing well. The kids are finally back at school and we hit the road yesterday. It's great to be back out after so many months. Biscuit is happy! There's voles waiting for him here. He got is first one last night while on our walk. We're currently at a campground on Maryland's Eastern Shore and will be heading somewhere north in a few day. Not yet sure where we're heading, but that makes it all the more fun! Been thinking of you. Sounds like you're doing well.

Sorry for the off-topic post.

We're doing well. The kids are finally back at school and we hit the road yesterday. It's great to be back out after so many months. Biscuit is happy! There's voles waiting for him here. He got is first one last night while on our walk. We're currently at a campground on Maryland's Eastern Shore and will be heading somewhere north in a few day. Not yet sure where we're heading, but that makes it all the more fun! Been thinking of you. Sounds like you're doing well.

Sorry for the off-topic post.
Yes. Sorry I went astray on the post. Glad ya'll are doing well. Yay Biscuit - the fierce hunter. Safe travels! Hope our paths cross again in the near future. ?

Freightliner did not tell me I was affected, and forgot to ask. Nappanee did not check as far as I know, but they run S/N and VIN to make sure no recalls are present when there. You will love Nappanee, they have wonderful place, the people are top notch, and bend over backward to answer any question. The pizza place up the street is good, the hamburger place downtown is good. I went to the breakfast place over by factory every morning, name changed and cannot remember it, but it's good too. enjoy,

Latest resources

Back