Chassis
Unknown
Engine
7.3 powerstroke diesel
TOW/TOAD
None
Fulltimer
Yes
Looking for instant recipes for on the road that are good and freezable.

pinterest is your best resource for finding recipes. Search for "One Pot (meat) recipes" and "5 ingredients or less recipes" for starters. "Boating recipes" are also another good search. I'm assuming by "instant recipes" you mean instant pot. If so you can also type "Easy Instant Pot recipes" into the search bar. If you want a physical cookbook, The Everything One Pot Cook Book is a good one for non-instant pot recipes. I have it in both paperback and Kindle version. amazon.com/Everything-One-Pot-Cookbook-Delicious-prepare/dp/1598698362/

You can also buy kindle versions of cookbooks pretty cheap on Amazon and sometimes they are free. The Kindle apps for cellphones, tablets and desktops are free. Although I have never gotten my desktop version of the app to work right. The app on my little cheap tablet works just fine.

We like to cook and freeze stuff n advance like pasta dishes, stews, and enchiladas, and then just transfer them to the coach freezer. Not ”instant” initially, but good food with minimal effort on the road. Also a rice cooker is a handy item for ease of prep on the road. We also stock a lot of different soups in the pantry. Quick, easy, satisfying with a hunk of bread and glass of wine.

We like to cook and freeze stuff n advance like pasta dishes, stews, and enchiladas, and then just transfer them to the coach freezer. Not ”instant” initially, but good food with minimal effort on the road. Also a rice cooker is a handy item for ease of prep on the road. We also stock a lot of different soups in the pantry. Quick, easy, satisfying with a hunk of bread and glass of wine.
I do the same, and freeze them as flat as possible in ziplock bags, then just stack them up. Judy D

Latest resources

Back