L884593

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Keystone
RV Model
Hideout
RV Length
Hello out there-would be curious to hear from any Reflection 337 owners on their 'towers" and how it tows? stability? Plus & Minuses of the towing vehicle-. My wife/I looking to move up to the Reflection 337

I had the sister GD 5er 2017 GK310 that has a few upgrades from the 337. The 337 has a livable floor plan with very few shortcomings in my opinion in 35 foot 5er. Grand Design was wonderful to work with. The only warning I would have is the loaded pin weight can be heavy since most of the storage is forward of the axle. I have seen CAT Scales weight tickets between 2700 pounds up to 3200 pounds. Just make sure that your trucks door sticker has enough cargo capacity to carry the pin weight, hitch weight, and passengers plus their gear.

I had the sister GD 5er 2017 GK310 that has a few upgrades from the 337. The 337 has a livable floor plan with very few shortcomings in my opinion in 35 foot 5er. Grand Design was wonderful to work with. The only warning I would have is the loaded pin weight can be heavy since most of the storage is forward of the axle. I have seen CAT Scales weight tickets between 2700 pounds up to 3200 pounds. Just make sure that your trucks door sticker has enough cargo capacity to carry the pin weight, hitch weight, and passengers plus their gear.
thank you for your input. Our 'leanings' is towards an F350/DRW(6.7)-will be sure to look deeply into the payload capacities.

Latest resources

Back