24V Navion
RV Length
Engine
Mercedes Benz
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
I know the Rejex vs. Rain-x has been debated numerous times, so not trying to start another... just wanted to share my experience.

It was 60 in wintery Maryland today, so I decided to tackle the jeep windows. I usually dread this chore, since more often then not ( at least for me) it’s a struggle with just the right amount of rain-x, the perfect waiting time to dry, windows not too hot or cold, and the right circular pattern buffing out, and a little rain-x dance just in case. I usually fail.

So, I decided to try this Rejex that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago after reading one of the debates on the other forum. All I can say is - Wow. It use to take me over an hour to do all the windows on my jeep limited. Most was buffing, spritzing, then rebuffing trying to get smudges and/or haze out. The Rejex went on very smooth, almost like a cream. Dried to a nice haze in less then 10 minutes. Buffing was a joy. No effort at all. I actually thought I must of missed a step or didn’t apply enough. Total time was less than 30 minutes, only because I was being paranoid and kept looking for the elusive smudges that I always had with rain-x.

Next I wanted to see how it would work in the rain. Looking at the sky I noticed a couple of clouds, moving away from me - no help there. So, got out the hose and made some rain. Again, Wow!

I think I’m Rejex convert now. Can’t wait to do the motorhome!

Next week - I heard some great things about 303. That will be my next project... on the jeep first, of course.

Interesting! I have long used Rain-X with no hassle. I just spray it on, wipe it off with a paper towel, re-wipe with a wet paper towel and dry. No haze, smudges, etc.; just clean glass. The wet wipe (plain water) removes all the haze, et al.

TJ

I'm lazy, I buy window washer fluid that contains RainX and if the water isn't beading a hit squirt of wash fluid.

I used "REJEX" on my previous coach, an '04 Mountain Aire, & I must say, it looked as if it were new. Was at a Newmar Rally, fellow parked next to me knew it was an older coach, but said that's got to be a 2010-2011 because it looks like new. Took it as a great compliment! Doing a coach with REJEX is about as easy as it gets. Wipe on, let haze, wipe off! Water runs off of it, & no noticable water spotting when washed. It sure sold me on it!
Plan to do my 2020 while in Florida next month!
And yes, as stated, it works great on windows too! An impressive product!
I've used Turtle Wax "ICE" on my cars & trucks, but I'm thinking seriously about using REJEX on everything.

Gizmo...I also use the Rain-X washer fluid! Together they work well!:)

IMHO, Rain-X beads better at first but Rejex lasts lots longer. Another fan of Rejex here. Many also don't Rejex offers UV protection too.

Indeed. I have used Rejex on my current MH regularly. Also, helps get the bus off easier at the truck stop with windshield washer fluid. That is the first thing I plan to do to the new coach before the first trip.

Latest resources

Back