Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MJW

RVF Newbee
Hi! Hoping someone can answer this for me. We just bought a 1994 Carriage Commander 5th wheel and I'm wanting to remove a picture off of the wall. It appears that there is a metal piece at the top that is attached to wall. I've tried lifting and turning but no luck. Does anyone know how these are attached and how to take it down? Thanks for your help!

Do you have a picture?

At the present time I don't. I was at campground yesterday and didn't think to take a picture. I can try to get one when we're out there again. It'll be difficult because it's so close to wall. Looks like a silver metal plate of some kind attached at top of picture.

Like an aluminum flat or angle? Can you pull the bottom of the picture away from the wall and shine A flashlight back there to see how the metal is attached to the wall? Its possible it might just be attached using VHB tape which can be pretty strong stuff requiring some firm but gently pulling

I can pull the side of the top out slightly more than the bottom. When I shined a flashlight behind it, it looks like a flat metal piece at the top. The bottom is pretty secure.

Latest resources

Back