Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Replace RV Mattress

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Costco would be a great option except I need rounded (radius) corners….
My original came with radius corners. I opted for the square corners with zero access issues. There is really no necessary need for the rounded corners as I have full access with the square corners
 
My original came with radius corners. I opted for the square corners with zero access issues. There is really no necessary need for the rounded corners as I have full access with the square corners
Thanks…something to think about I guess. Need to see if the corners would impede the path to the bathroom….
 
Thanks…something to think about I guess. Need to see if the corners would impede the path to the bathroom….
I made a cardboard template attached it to the factory mattress and tried a day or so with it there.
 
I made a cardboard template attached it to the factory mattress and tried a day or so with it there.
More food for thought! Thanks for the idea. We may try that.
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom