RV Model
Outlaw 38MB
RV Length
39' 6"
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Fulltimer
No
I finally got around to changing out the plastic single handle/low profile bathroom sink faucet that came with our RV. This new one is made by Allen and Roth and purchased at a local Lowe's store for about $70.00. It's constructed for residential use and fits perfectly with no special modifications.

IMG_2516.jpg

Considering the same thing ? My only hesitation is that space is quite limited and there's no way my body is going to fit insider the vanity cabinet. Thus, I will have to do everything by feel. I've already felt around and I think it will go smoothly, but every time I think something is a snap, I make an average of three trips to the hardware store and my entire day is shot. Just me I suppose. Anyway, nice job (and look)

Nice job @Britman55. Faucets are easy to change, anyone not happy with theirs or want to do a spruce up this is easy and something to make your use more enjoyable. Same goes with Newmar's grossly expensive dining chairs, just go to Wayfair or similar and get what you like for 1/4 the cost. I did and got better supporting chairs vs. the painful ones from Newmar that had no cushion support. I've also changed both bathroom fixtures, kitchen sink is fine, and added soap dispensers to bathroom and kitchen counters next to faucets so I don't have to deal with soap bottles. Fun fun

Considering the same thing ? My only hesitation is that space is quite limited and there's no way my body is going to fit insider the vanity cabinet. Thus, I will have to do everything by feel. I've already felt around and I think it will go smoothly, but every time I think something is a snap, I make an average of three trips to the hardware store and my entire day is shot. Just me I suppose. Anyway, nice job (and look)
Sitting on the bathroom floor I was able to reach up and access the underside of the fixture. Granted the access is tight and mostly it was done by feel . I debated a long time to undertake this project since Lord knows some of my other plumbing work didn’t go so well. Just got lucky on this one I guess!

Looks great! here's a pic of the kitchen sink faucet I changed out. It was EZ!

Attachments

• IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 7
Looks great, nice job on that. (y)

We're using Moen and Pfister faucets in our kitchen and vanities. It's nice to have a quality product where you can get parts if necessary.

Latest resources

Back