RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4344
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
  • Can someone suggest a good head unit that will fit in the opening (minor modifications are ok if needed) and I want the following features-
    • Apple CarPlay
    • Large Screen
    • Added USB connectivity
    • XM

• Can someone suggest a good head unit that will fit in the opening (minor modifications are ok if needed) and I want the following features-
    • Apple CarPlay
    • Large Screen
    • Added USB connectivity
    • XM

Can you provide a picture of your current dash radio so we can see the size? I'm not sure what's in a 2011 MADP. In my 2017 VTDP it's a double din and I put a Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX in which I am extremely pleased with and I like the NAV system that allows RV dimensions and route planning. It serves as my backup GPS as I use a Garmin 770 as primary. The technology advances rapidly so I'm not sure what's current as far as model numbers for today.

I upgraded mine with a JVC and I am very happy with it. Here is my post.

Does anyone know if this Kenwood DNX775RVS head unit will work with the main back up camera and 2 side back up cameras like I have in my 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador?

Does anyone know if this Kenwood DNX775RVS head unit will work with the main back up camera and 2 side back up cameras like I have in my 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador?
There is an adapter you can install that will fit the stereo from E Trailer. My thread link above shows the adapter. It works well. I also added a separate power source through a diode so I could turn on the rear camera while driving down the road to check on things.

There is an adapter you can install that will fit the stereo from E Trailer. My thread link above shows the adapter. It works well. I also added a separate power source through a diode so I could turn on the rear camera while driving down the road to check on things.

Yeah, I would have to have the back up camera to stay on all the time like it does now. I tow a Jeep Grand Cherokee I want to keep an eye on. I also like to be able to see the traffic coming up behind me on the interstate so I'll know if I need to get over a lane or something. :cool:

I ended up going with the Kenwood eXcelon DDX9907XR.

Latest resources

Back