Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Looking for details on what people are seeing at the Tampa Super Show?

I hear turn out is good, as expected for Florida something to do. How is vendor turn out? What are prices and deals looking like?

Any observations?

A crush of humanity in the two buildings housing the vendor displays. Not so bad in the dealer areas. I’m pretty sure every RV manuf is represented.
IMG_1607.jpeg
IMG_1005.jpeg

I’m a bigger geek than I like to admit. This is Mark and Sue from the youtube channel “Our Journey in Myles”. It was a pleasure meeting them.
IMG_1598.jpeg
IMG_1597.jpeg
IMG_1597.jpeg
IMG_1596.jpeg
IMG_1608.jpeg

Last edited:
We went on the first day at 9am. It was 42F. We were dressed in our ski outfits from 35 years ago😀. By noon time, we could not move in the isles. It was packed.
By then, we have seen what we were interested in, so we headed back home.
Bumped into couple people from the Newmar group. But have no idea on prices, sales etc.

Many attendees, Booths very active
IMG_1137.jpegIMG_1138.jpeg

Last edited:
On Thursday, Vendor areas were packed with people! Even with the rain, there were people everywhere.
And as seem above, PRICES were HIGH, as seen above. There was a Coachman "CLASS B", sale price $192,000!
Was so shocked, I forgot the MSRP, but way over $200,000........for a Class "B"! Amazing!
The rain did not deter folks from coming out to the show. And quite a few "new" Vendors & RV Manufacturers as well!
Joe Hogan....Like your new coach, Sorry, I didn't get to see you but the "rain" ran us inside, and shortened our stay.

Attended the Spartan chassis seminar. Interesting presentation by Spartan. Many maintenance points I had not considered.

1705758617959.jpeg

Note that on the right of the above image was a court stenographer capturing the discussion and projecting on the wall to read.

Hey @Jabber Jaw , did you catch the Grech Class Bs? They are in a class by themselves, and some of the 2025 models will have MSRPs closing in on 300K. Crazy.

Hey @Jabber Jaw , did you catch the Grech Class Bs? They are in a class by themselves, and some of the 2025 models will have MSRPs closing in on 300K. Crazy.
WOW! No I didn't!! Was shocked enough b y the Coachman!:)

Reading about the price increase reminds me of Microsoft SQL Server Database. They were cheap at one time, but could not compete with expensive Oracle Database. So Microsoft up the price to near Oracle’s price. People started to buy it. Crazy.

Latest resources

Back