Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
It may seem redundant but I'm going to be duplicating some of my posts from other sites to this site as obviously my mods and gadgets are my RV passion and I want to bring that content over here. I'd love others here too to post anything you want as well and not worry if it's something already discussed on other forums so we can build up content here on anything you want to share.

I'm also going to use the My Favorite Things forum below to start listing my RV goodies that I've enjoyed and link to those products.

I posted some manuals in the Resources area. Unfortunately the system doesn't allow us to create sub-folders outside of the Admin/setup area but I suggested that to the forum vendor as I'd like to keep that section better organized as it grows. If you have anything you want to post to the Resources that you have in your archive such as manuals, service, etc. Feel free.

It may seem redundant but I'm going to be duplicating some of my posts from other sites to this site as obviously my mods and gadgets are my RV passion and I want to bring that content over here. I'd love others here too to post anything you want as well and not worry if it's something already discussed on other forums so we can build up content here on anything you want to share.

I was considering the same thing. Are they going to assert copyright on our posts?

I was considering the same thing. Are they going to assert copyright on our posts?

I'll have to read (and capture to prevent changes) their terms. If the content is original and not necessarily copied I can't see it being an issue. As you are the author you are "I believe" the Intellectual Property owner. I'm not an IP attorney but that is my opinion and I don't think anyone can assume the rights of your content. I would caution against pure copy and paste but I need to go read the terms to see what it says.

Last edited:
I have already duplicated my content that I cared about to other sites, including my personal blog. I posted to my personal blog prior to the other site in question, so I am confident that there will not be a copyright issue. As long as you posted to your personal computer, printed and retained it personally prior to posting, it is also yours, and they cannot claim copyright.

What they can do is use any content you gave, without paying you or crediting you. They cannot come after you for using it again.

Reactions: ARD
I invite everyone to post any of their mods, buys, reviews etc. to this new site so when people search via google etc. your content and great buys will be found on this site. It may be redundant from posts on other sites but my goal is to build the content up on this site so RVers continue to find us via search engines. I thank you for your time and contributions in helping to build up the RV content on this site to help us get launched and gain traction on the interwebs :)

I'll continue to post my content from the last two years a little at a time so don't worry if many of you have already read these topics, this is again to build up content here and move up in search engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back