• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

lemondrop9344

RVF VIP
All,
Have been on this forum for a few months & have found the opinions & advice provided to be very diverse & valuable. The subject of RV Tech always has a variety of diverse opinions on equipment & various data plans. I know enough to know that the data plan(s) & equipment that works for someone based on their RV lifestyle may not work as well for someone else.
I think it would be very helpful & informative if the posters would provide a little to description of how they use their RV, what data plans they use, what equipment they use & how they use it. Something along the line of:
Living full time & working from RV. Presently sheltering in place in SE North Carolina. Use Peplink CAT-18 with 3rd party AT&T & Verizon sim cards. RV park has good WiFi.
In my opinion this little blurb should provide sufficient information for the reader to evaluate the posters setup a travel habits. This information would be of particular interest with some of the users of the FMCA/Sprint plans, T-Mobile plans, 3rd party resellers, etc. Some data plans require the use of provider equipment, some don't.
Just a thought to other out.

Latest resources

Back