Tiffin
RV Model
32SA
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2007 Solara convertible
Fulltimer
No
Recently purchased a Tiffin 32SA. It has a maytag residential refrigerator. Question is does it have it own water filter for the ice maker? It has freezer on top refrigerator on bottom. I found no water filter in the fridge and no water filter underneath. Only last place if there is one would be on the back. I can't imagine one being there because of difficulty changing it. Does it have it's own water filter or not. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

I suggest googling the model number of your refrigerator and find the owners manual. Your RV should also have a house water filter in your wet bay and some also use a filter such as linked below at the city water connection.

Does the Maytag residential refrigerator in the Tiffin 32SA have its own water filter for the ice maker? If so where would I find it? I have not found it inside the refrigerator or underneath only last place would be on the back and that would be difficult to change.

i have a Tiffin 32SA with a Maytag residential refrigerator. Can some tell me if and where there is a water filter on this refrigerator for the ice maker alone.

Do you have a filter Under the sink? There is possibly also one inside the refrigerator upper right corner??

Had a 32SA with the Maytag residential frig - no water filter in the frig.

Latest resources

Back