• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bigblockyeti

RVF VIP
RV Make
Still shopping
I was curious as to why no responses are allowed to some (all?) of the threads in the tips and announcements forum? It seems to me many would jump on the bandwagon to congradulate milestones and offer suggestions. One I had was a fee, nothing huge to slap on a giant RV Forums sticker on to a TT or RV that would be visible to all at the campground or on the road. This could especially benefit those who are wanting to learn more about what they have to either do more of their own maintenance/repair work or educate themselves on how to better avoid being taken advantage of when paying someone else to do so.

Thank you for the feedback @Bigblockyeti - the announcements forum is really meant to just be for RVF announcements and not really be a discussion area. I'll certainly keep this in mind and think about it. As you did, this Website Feedback forum is the place to discuss site related things, make suggestions, etc.

We do have cling-on stickers available (no adhesive required), when people become RVF Supporters (by clicking here) we send a SWAG kit that includes them. I'd be happy to mail you a stash. Send me a private message with an address and I'll get you some on the way. In the future I hope to open up a merch store where you can get these, not everything will be charged, it's will be an avenue to request marketing materials, etc. such as this. Right now I don't have a good way for you to request and me to send so that is coming.

Thanks again and great to have you a part of this group.

Latest resources

Back