Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RTinAZ

RVF Regular
A fond adieu to all fellow RV’ers, time to engage parking brake for good. Agent Orange taking its toll at age 75. Driving is fine, but setting up and tearing down has become a task, as in tiresome.
The last 2 years have been fun as we toured many states. Last trip was WI to Memphis, to SC, then westward ho to home in AZ. Missed seeing N.O. but once again, Mother Nature is boss.
Taking coach to consignment in Mesa, think we sold Jeep toad.
Best to all of you, drive safe.
RTinAZ

Sorry to hear this. God bless you.

Take care brother. AO cancers and other issues are still with us and will continue to be I'm afraid. Check back in with us and let us know how things are going.

Decision will reach us all at some point. Glad you were able to enjoy for awhile. Take care of your health but keep visiting to provide help for others. Sorry we won’t get to see you on the road.

A fond adieu to all fellow RV’ers, time to engage parking brake for good. Agent Orange taking its toll at age 75. Driving is fine, but setting up and tearing down has become a task, as in tiresome.
The last 2 years have been fun as we toured many states. Last trip was WI to Memphis, to SC, then westward ho to home in AZ. Missed seeing N.O. but once again, Mother Nature is boss.
Taking coach to consignment in Mesa, think we sold Jeep toad.
Best to all of you, drive safe.
RTinAZ
From a fellow Vietnam Vet. I respect your decision and at 78 it is starting to take a toll on me also. I want stop till I have to. Agent Orange is not an easy thing to live with. Enjoy your time doing something else. Skipper

I wish you the best. Thank you for serving your country.

Welcome Home Brother!

Fair winds and following seas on your next adventure.

Cheers,
j

Thank you - stay safe.

Latest resources

Back