K6NCX

RVF Regular
Could be anywhere just now, live in California
RV Year
RV Make
Thor
RV Model
ACE 30.1
I was here before but apparently was away too long and my login disappeared. My wife and I live in the SF Bay Area, and travel (except this last year) in a 2016 Thor ACE 30.1. We usually tow a 2018 Ford C-Max. We have taken it to 30 states (including Alaska) and and 6 Canadian provinces.

Modifications done to coach: Replaced house batteries with 3 X 100AH LiFePO4, 4000W Magnum Inverter/Charger in 3rd bay left side, added vents to bay hatches (1st, 3rd, 4th on left,) added temperature controlled fans (intake on 1st and 3rd, exhaust on 4th hatch,) added fans (driver and passenger side) in the cab to defog windshield and side windows, added 500w solar on roof plus solar controler, added solar panel inlet on each side of coach for portable panels, added map/reading light in cab, added extra USB outlets at driver and passenger seats, added sway bar, upgraded shocks, added Safe-T-Plus, installed IC-7100 (ham radio and two antennas, added dash cam, swapped out interior incandescent lighting for LED. swapped some exterieor incandescent lighting for LED, added locking gas cap, replaced all basement hatch locks with locks that take completely different key.

Modifications in process: Replace Axxera AV614BH with JVC KW-66BT, add speakers in cab, add HDMI feed from dash to kitchen TV, replace kitchen TV either with outside TV (only one of the three still alive) or something more better. replacing slide toppers (fabric only on bedroom, fabric and hardware over living room,) swap remaining exterior incandescent lighting for LED.

Welcome back.

Welcome @K6NCX - great to have you join the new RVForums.com - you were probably a member of the previous owner and site, this is all new and new owner of the domain.

Latest resources

Back