• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rhino Elbow Failure

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@MapNerd that is the cleanest wet Bay I have ever seen. I am inspired to clean mine proactively.

@MapNerd that is the cleanest wet Bay I have ever seen. I am inspired to clean mine proactively.
You wouldn’t say that if you had seen it 30 minutes prior. I pretty much took the entire thing apart to disinfect it and some part of me wants to go back and pull the pan as well, and Spritz the carpeted walls and floors with Clorox and make sure there’s no trace of the disaster that shall not be named.

Pretty neat system but since I had to go uphill, it wouldn’t have solved my problem. That said, I do like it. I’d seen it a few times and wondered about it. Hate the green color but everything else about it seems pretty top notch.
lol I like the color. Guess you could paint it though.

lol I like the color. Guess you could paint it though.
I’m far too lazy for that. I do see at least what I think is one major oversight - there’s no cap for the business end. Ideally, if I hooked that up and it’s so easy to work with, I’d just close the shut off valve, cap the end and stow it right on the floor of the wet bay. But there being no cap, that’s not gonna happen. As the video showed, you also want to keep a traditional 3” drain hose as well for those honey wagon situations. So that hose and fittings get stored in the hose storage, then there’s no place for this thing. Such a simple oversight.

I’m far too lazy for that. I do see at least what I think is one major oversight - there’s no cap for the business end. Ideally, if I hooked that up and it’s so easy to work with, I’d just close the shut off valve, cap the end and stow it right on the floor of the wet bay. But there being no cap, that’s not gonna happen. As the video showed, you also want to keep a traditional 3” drain hose as well for those honey wagon situations. So that hose and fittings get stored in the hose storage, then there’s no place for this thing. Such a simple oversight.
I found a plug for that end at Lowes. I also have the adapter for any honey well wagon. Small easy plug in adapter although I think they charge to much for such a small item. Still, yeah I'll go waste master anytime over the others. Been there done both I do know the difference. Sorry but I'm going green like dem millennial peoples. ? ?

I like it. Might do the same. Can you share a link to the plug you found at Lowe’s @NGC 613 ?

Went out before it gets dark and put it on so you get the idea of how it fits.
Image1 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• cap on end.jpg
    cap on end.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 12
  • looking at the end.jpg
    looking at the end.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 11
Before the cap , which by the way I don't use now as it sits out side on the bumper and not inside the storage area. Just used a cap from the slinky hose they gave us with the new unit.

Actually the old style cap from the normal slinky hose could be used. The end of the waste master sits right in the middle of the O ring on that cap. Kind of a perfect fit ,but not as deep.

Attachments

• image_2021-05-06_194929.png
    image_2021-05-06_194929.png
    670.6 KB · Views: 8

Latest resources

Back