• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ridiculously cheap, ridiculously easy mods to consider

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
After spilling our coffee off of the night stands on each side of the bed, we installed fold up cup holders higher up on the wall to keep our coffee out of the way if we need to get in and out of bed while watching morning TV. Also mounted an under the counter facial tissue holder in the second bathroom as we don’t have any shelf in their to hold tissues.

How about a picture.

Another cheap easy one for those of us with analog gauges, putting dots where the gauges would normally be when all is good while driving. just a glance tells you all is good, or not. View attachment 163

That is a very good idea and a clean looking mod. Where did you get the red dots?

Attachments

• IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3461.jpg
    IMG_3461.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3464.jpg
    IMG_3464.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 159
I've added quick hose connections on my hose and water softener. Makes connecting and disconnecting water super fast and simple and if I need to bypass the softener, I can do that really quickly and easily too.

EC66FEFD-0EBF-4077-AF6C-D83086274E5F.jpeg

C5861B32-E107-453C-95DD-66BB1ADB5AF1.jpeg

Last edited:
I've added quick hose connections on my hose and water softener. Makes connecting and disconnecting water super fast and simple and if I need to bypass the softener, I can do that really quickly and easily too.

Good idea!!

@MapNerd … can you post some pictures when you get a chance. Will help me understand what you did.

FLSteve

Latest resources

Back