Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL450
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
I would love to see what this cleaver group has come up with in the category of super cheap super easy mods. This one I found on a thread several years ago and is pretty hard to beat for functionality, cheapness and ease:
FA980B9E-4015-4FD5-8562-71E04F363F6E.jpeg

Putting the plastic dot over the flush button makes it so much easier to flush, especially in the dark

@Chuggs passed that trick on to me as well and he also put one on his night light on the microwave. I may have to do that as the GE Advantium is harder to find for me in the dark.

I put square bumpers on the wall behind the toilet seat lid when full up as it was marking the wall.

Here’s another good spot for one. Seems like I’m always putting the night shade down when it’s dark in the front of the coach.
56131AA3-6212-4C1C-A8AE-E83865C8C8B1.jpeg

@Chuggs passed that trick on to me as well and he also put one on his night light on the microwave. I may have to do that as the GE Advantium is harder to find for me in the dark.

I put square bumpers on the wall behind the toilet seat lid when full up as it was marking the wall.
0577938D-CEE2-467C-8DD8-3A4CFD9F41A9.jpeg

Another cheap easy one for those of us with analog gauges, putting dots where the gauges would normally be when all is good while driving. just a glance tells you all is good, or not.
52C52A07-3C44-47C2-8C37-5FD0DE1B8A3F.jpeg

FYI - rubber dots don't work on the Advantium. I just tried adding one to the surface light. I'm guessing the Advantium buttons are capacitive touch.

Okay, I bet $1 no one else has this add-on!

A boat compass anyone? Yep, my little fun toy to help me determine if I need to install MagneShades or not. I have already turned off the coach so all of those options are out (chassis compass, Garmin 770, and Dash Radio) and sometimes I worry my iPhone compass may be affected by the highly radioactive coach (so much noise), okay, not enough excuses to have this? Well I got it! It's velcro'd up so I can remove it should shaming become intolerable. It's been up for 2-3 months now so I haven't been shamed enough yet!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AY3WA/?tag=rvf01-20

boatcompass.png

compass.png

Okay, one more. I'm surprised @CoreyinWP didn't add this as this is his contribution. Works great! This is not your usual paper towel holder, it has a ratcheting type mechanism that provides just enough resistance you don't have a runaway towel event :) Pull and tear away only what is needed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0024AKCTS/?tag=rvf01-20

By the way that "monitor stand" that I got for the dinette early on for computer work I didn't like for that purpose but it works great as shown to give more storage behind the cooktop. I normally keep my bread on top and put other healthy items below (donuts, oreo's, etc.) which have been removed to protect the innocent. I eat healthy and that's my story and I'm sticking to it (literally and figuratively).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A0EZZVE/?tag=rvf01-20

papertowelholder.png

ptholder.png

I have the exact paper towel holder at home, but the standing version. Is it wrong to love an inanimate object?

Latest resources

Back