Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rivian R1T 1/2 ton and their camping kitchen. Kinda cool.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I really like this. Not sure I'd use it as-is but it's a cool concept. I'd like to see this built into the back of a small camper rather than into the truck. Now THAT would be useful!

I really like this. Not sure I'd use it as-is but it's a cool concept. I'd like to see this built into the back of a small camper rather than into the truck. Now THAT would be useful!
For sure. When we started looking at tear drop trailers we noticed that some have this kind of set up outside in the rear of the trailer. Not our thing as we are focussed on a little bigger tear drop with an inside kitchen bathroom and made up bed. But for the adventurer camper I can see it. I think Rivian 1/2 tons and SUV’s are going to be a smash hit with Kayaker, canoer, bicyclist crowd. Pull a little teardrop for sleeping and cook outside on the Rivian kitchen. Kinda cool. Rivian is getting ready to follow Tesla’s lead and spend a fair chunk of money on private/public charging stations located at trailheads etc. I think they’ll do well with this approach.

Latest resources

Back