Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I got these long ago and think they are the best, they are light yet strong and I store them on the side area in my battery bay. I have four of them, the largest one I think. I also have RV snappads and since getting those I stopped using the DICA jack pads until yesterday to put under my tires for a leveling issue. I just remembered these and for those looking for high quality, durable, and lightweight jack pads check out the Road Warriors:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DRTHG1P/?tag=rvf01-20

jackpad.png

I have these...although, I’m pretty sure I bought them on eBay cheaper. I bought them for really out of level situations; they have a small tongue and groove that allows them to not slip when stacked. but I have RV SnapPads, too...

I always forget eBay! Yes, that is an outstanding resource. I got my battery watering system off ebay and a lot of office equipment, I just have to remember that place!!! Amazon has me brainwashed!

Me, too! I think the Amazon folks stop at my house about 3x/week...

I get wellness checks from them if I have a 3 day break in deliveries. :rolleyes:

LOL! I always say that I should own stock in AMZN...and as a financial advisor, I had every opportunity to buy in...but it always was overpriced by analysts estimates...but the estimates can’t even keep up with the performance.

We have had some mixed results with eBay. I have found prices there to be higher on some things than I would pay in a retail store. Actually, that can happen with Amazon too.

The bigger problem was a couple of less-than-stellar sellers that tried to pawn off used stuff for new. At least, I've never had that happen with Amazon.

TJ

As for the DICA "Road Warriors," we love ours. Can't get Snap Pads for the big feet on our leveling jacks, so the Road Warriors get used a lot. We store ours vertically in a plastic bin that is the perfect width for four pads.

TJ

Latest resources

Back