• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Scott 2251

RVF Regular
Hello,

I am new here. Just picked up my new 2022 2251SLE. It comes with roadside assistance for the first year. I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this. I can also upgrade my AAA for RV coverage for $35 per year. I just want to make sure I have something dependable. Any opinions? Thanks.

I use my vehicle insurance roadside assistance coverage. The truck and trailer are on the same coverage. Plus we do have ON STAR in the vehicle.

Before spending any more money, check with your vehicle insurance carrier.

I use my vehicle insurance roadside assistance coverage. The truck and trailer are on the same coverage. Plus we do have ON STAR in the vehicle.

Before spending any more money, check with your vehicle insurance carrier.
Thanks, I will check with State Farm.

Bob, I see you are a ham. One of my next quests is going to be to get my TS-50 running in the motorhome. Maybe I could hit you up for some advice on that if you don't mind.

Scott
N2QLT

Scott et al:
I use either a mobile antenna, Hustler with resonators, or a random length of wire with a wide range ATU. Since we have a TT, we are always parked and set up before deploying the antennas.

Beware of noise generators, such as the neighbors' inverter generator, or solar controllers. Both are really nasty electrical noise producers.

Bob, K4TAX
{good on QRZ . com}

Latest resources

Back