• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Roomba vacuum for Trailer/RV

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
anyone using one? maybe a small footprint one?

the ones I had for my home are too large for my 26' trailer. but I have a dog hair shedding issue that is driving me nuts, having to vacuum and sweep several times a day.

looking for something with a small footprint that can run automatically.
Seriously, you might consider shaving the dogs. We had a rescue who shed like mad, and finally I started shaving her spring through fall. Made a HUGE difference.

Seriously, you might consider shaving the dogs. We had a rescue who shed like mad, and finally I started shaving her spring through fall. Made a HUGE difference.
Poodle, = yes. GSD, = animal abuse = NO:LOL:

What's a GSD? Never done well with acronyms. Can't figure out FUBAR either!

A swiffer works great and is simple.

German shepard dog

F’d Up Beyond All Recognition 😊

Sometimes the R is Repair.

Military has a lot of them, including BOHICA 🤣

We have a Roomba and the only thing it's good for is a small room with no furniture, and only then if you don't care how long it takes. If you turn it loose in the house, it mostly just cleans the same places over and over until it gets stuck somewhere. Dumbest excuse for an appliance I have ever seen. But it does get me out of running the vacuum as much. I can just go over there and punch the button and my wife thinks I'm pitching in!

Seriously, we always just carried a hand-held "Dust Devil" for cleaning on the road. Even with all the little stick vac's available these days, I still can't see dedicating the space to one. I'd get rid of the carpets first.
I never had issues with mine, they were the self empty version, and they worked great. mapping was a pain at first, but over time it got better, ran them for 3 years in my home without a worry.

had to change the bag every 2 weeks, and had to change the brushes every 6 months, other than that, they were great. Furniture made no difference. rarely got stuck anywhere.

Latest resources

Back