Keystone
RV Model
Outback
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Tow
Fulltimer
No
I got on 2010 travel trailer TDPM rubber rv roof and needs to have new sealant rolled over it. What is best product to use in 5 gallon bucket.. So many products to choose from I plan on doing the work myself. Need another 10 yrs of RVing with my unit. Thanks for any recommendations.

Don't think you can do any better than Henry's tropi-coat 100% silicone roof coat. The product according to their website is formulated with RV rubber roofs in mind. You won't be unhappy with the warranty either.

Don't think you can do any better than Henry's tropi-coat 100% silicone roof coat. The product according to their website is formulated with RV rubber roofs in mind. You won't be unhappy with the warranty either.
I seen this product online. Thanks for replying to me.

I seen this product online. Thanks for replying to me.
I will attest to the quality! Have used it on 3 roofs, and painted a plywood slide in camper that went through a tornado and was totally dry when I was able to inspect it. They use humidity as it's catalyst, so won't effect your roof.

Here’s what I used. Helps with the heat too.

Attachments

• IMG_2513.png
    IMG_2513.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
I will attest to the quality! Have used it on 3 roofs, and painted a plywood slide in camper that went through a tornado and was totally dry when I was able to inspect it. They use humidity as it's catalyst, so won't effect your roof.
Thanks

I thinking about doing the roof in June in southeastern VA. Humidity shouldn't be an problem. Thanks for reply. How often need to repeat process on rv roof?

It’s been on for 2 1/2 years now. No issues. Just keep it cleaned.

I thinking about doing the roof in June in southeastern VA. Humidity shouldn't be an problem. Thanks for reply. How often need to repeat process on rv roof?
Henry 100% silicone will likely outlast your RV.

Latest resources

Back