Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Carl Hallberg

RVF Regular
Does anyone know of a company that makes replacement rugs that go on the living room slide out floor. It's not just a flat rug. Has to fold down when slide out is in.

Most carpet dealers can provide this. It will need binding on the edge that is over the porcelain tile. This should be heavy enough to keep the carpet down on the tile.

This mat’s UV protected against sun damage making it a worthwhile choice to consider for anyone RV owner going on an extended camping trip. And since it has multiple size options, this mat could easily be an excellent option for a camper owner.
You guys do understand the OP is asking about the carpet that is on the floor of the slide out, not an outside rug.

Based on a lot of the information I know, I'm pretty impressed with the Camco Lattice Blue Mat. I love it because this rug is large, comfortable, and has an attractive blue mesh design.
It is resistant to fraying and tearing because it is made of virgin polypropylene. Carpets are very easy to care for. The product is also mold resistant. I really like that this RV patio mat folds up for easy storage.

Latest resources

Back