Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Henry01

RVF Regular
Have a 2005 Journey 36 and it seems like the toilet paper never seems to go thru to black tank. If I pour water down commode the tissue goes down. The pipe from commode is not a straight shot to the blk tank. Standing in front of commode the pipe goes straight for approx 8-10 " then turns left then I think it drops to the blk tank then. Can the pipe be catching the tissue cause is is scratch up? Don't know if it is but can't figure this out. Any suggestions ?

I would guess that it is more likely the pipe was not burred before assembly.

Water, water, and more water. Can’t use enough water to flush. After dumping make sure you put at least 4 gallons along with chemical in the tank.

Thxs, I do put 4-5 gallons of water in after I dump. The problem is tissue seems to hang up before going into tank. I can take a couple of gallons of water and that pushes it into the tank. But the normal flush and letting it run for 10 sec doesn't do the trick.

I had a similar problem with my previous rv, a 2018 Coachmen Pursuit, after seeing several threads from other owners I contacted the factory service rep and they replaced with a macerating toilet at no charge.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back