• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

sealab2021

RVF Regular
Greetings,

this seems like a great helpful community to be a part of. I’m thinking of downsizing my life and moving into a class c RV, nothing too big. Looking at the newer Mercedes sprinter platforms. Planning on towing a lightweight pickup with a motorcycle in the back. For my job I have the potential to work anywhere and live in the RV. Also, i hate mowing grass. I plan on being an active member in this community, I have several questions on where to live and how to do it.

I plan on selling my 27 foot sail boat and now start a new hobby of living in an RV. I have lived in boats and small cabins so it’s no doubt I will take to the lifestyle easily. I plan on taking my portabote (folding John boat) and a kayak along with the dual sport motorcycle. This can be achieved by towing a small truck. The clas c RV I’m considering has a 7,500 pound towing capacity, should be more than enough for the truck and bike in the bed. I will need to secure some financing which shouldn’t be too much trouble since I have a great credit score. My parents are snow birds and volunteer at parks and live there for free just by volunteering working hours.
looking forward to downsizing and never mowing grass ever again.

Welcome!

Welcome from Georgia! My only issue with living full time in a Sprinter is the "wet bath". Sorry. That's too small for me to do full time.

Latest resources

Back