Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Perhaps they should not have bought dealerships with great reputations, and many may be wondering if the service is still as good. Not sure how many they bought aside from Total RV. The giants are buying out all of the small independents with great service. Can they maintain that quality? Or will cost cutting replace good customer service?

I doubt they are the only dealers with distressed numbers. Of particular notice, F&I is up again pointing out how profitable service agreements are. I'll be interested in seeing Camping Worlds numbers.

WOW!!! With "F&I" Income up $5300 per contract....They are putting the shaft to customers "BIG TIME"! I would be embarrassed for that number to ever be seen by the public!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Numbers (sales) better improve dramatically with the ECONOMY, or the financial losses will substantially decline even more!! Job losses will then increase creating added problems! It's a shame that families will suffer! Prayers for a big turnaround, a booming economy again, and folks will have the disposable income to afford the luxury of an "RV", any type "RV"!

It would be interesting to know the significant reduction in the sales of new & used "CLASS A" motor homes? A guess, that industry is off 35%-40%, or worse!

WOW!!! With "F&I" Income up $5300 per contract....They are putting the shaft to customers "BIG TIME"! I would be embarrassed for that number to ever be seen by the public!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!
F & I have always been a high-margin profit center in car and RV dealer ships but $5300/contract. That almost sounds illegal.

F & I have always been a high-margin profit center in car and RV dealer ships but $5300/contract. That almost sounds illegal.
Think of what that could bring over the life of the RV, if wisely invested.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back