• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Lot in Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Jim ,I’m going to call tomorrow and see if I can change my reservations to your lot.

Well, it’s the thought that counts, right? It turns out I will lose the deposit I have on 525 if I switch.

Love ya, @Jim , but love has its limits. :ROFLMAO:

@Jim what is the rental rate at that resort?

@BuckyII can probably assist. Pelican Lakes is one of my favs.

By the way, this topic gives me the idea we need a forum for RV real-estate. I'll see what we have here already and add one if needed and move this post once ready.
If you are looking for new forum ideas, I have one.
Ken

@Jim what is the rental rate at that resort?
Depends on the site location, amenities, time of year and length of stay. Generally, they range between $65 - $125. Mine is what they call "lakefront" with an outdoor kitchen, gas grill, side burner and Green Egg. Along with bar stools, we also provide wicker chairs/cushions and a gas firepit. Although this is a fairly common setup on the nicer lots, not all owners allow guests to use the grills, etc. We do.

Mine won't be on the rental market until January 1st, as I want the fresh paint on the lot to have the recommended 10-day cure time before a 50,000 lb coach rolls across it. But when it is listed, it will probably rent around $95 a night. Weekly rates are better, and monthly rates are about 1/2 of that. Tenants renting monthly pay their own electricity.

We couldn't get the board together long enough to decide on our planned conversion to make the storage room into an outdoor lounge area with TV, etc. But when that is completed, we'll probably rent for a bit more. As with all of the other lots, cable, Internet, trash (which is picked up daily), and hookups is included. In our case, we include the gas for the grill and firepit, not all owners do this and the visitors must purchase the gas if they want to use the grills, etc.

Also, we allow Prevost motor homes to stay for free during the month of December. :)

Latest resources

Back