RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4081
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
I got an ad on my Facebook feed for this outfit.

RVselfpark.com

I’m wondering if anybody has tried this outfit or a similar “no-frills” stop-over place. They talk about plans for 24 locations, but they might only have the one in MO at this time.

Wow, this is timely. My wife and I have been talking about setting up something along these same lines.

Great idea...I think 24 is the number of RV spaces at this one location.

Sounds like a great idea to me as well. A few less hurdles to have to deal with and delays in getting anchored down after a long day of travel.

I’m wondering if anybody has tried this outfit or a similar “no-frills” stop-over place. They talk about plans for 24 locations, but they might only have the one in MO at this time.
I don't know, the pricing doesn't seem that much better than staying at many of the other full-service parks. And even if it's a little cheaper, it's not so much cheaper that I wouldn't add a few bucks and stay at a place with the goodies.

The pricing is a little high IMHO. If you stop around 4pm and stay until 9 or 10am you would be almost to the regular $39 rate they would charge for a 24 hour stay. Just as a comparison there are self-pay parks in Red Bay that were either $20 or $25 per 24 hours last time we were there.

What I would like to see if these unmanned RV parks start to pop up is the addition of a few dry camping sites. I would love to have a nice quiet pull through site off the road for about $15.00 for those one night "I'm just passing through" stays.

Latest resources

Back