RV Make
GD
RV Model
310GK
RV Length
35ft
TOW/TOAD
3500 2020 RAM DRW
What are the best RV trip planner apps out there? looking to be a weekend warrior but would like to be a little more adventurous. A good planner would help me those trips a little easier to plan LOL.

I like rvtripwizard. I have been using it for about five years now.

What do you use a "trip planner" for? I've never used one.

There are those who use GPS systems to help guide them along.

There are those who like to plan out each and every stop along the route as they go to use with a GPS system.

They like using the GPS and software to plan and get around. It is very useful in most cases.

There are others ( myself included) who like gadgets and tinkering.

This group of folks use RV Trip wizard to plan out their trips and routes plus all the stops in between.

They can then upload that pre-built route to their GPS system and use it it. Just the way they like and have planed for.

Then of course you have those who don't use GPS and such things for route planning. They stick to hard copy maps.

Nothing wrong with that. You just have to stop once in a while to read it or have a good copilot. It's always good to have maps.

I have the Rand McNally's Motor Carrier Road Atlas, myself , but seldom ever use it thanks to my GPS and RV Trip wizard.

I use Google Earth Pro (GEP) and plan my 300 mile days that way. I have a few plugins for GEP like Thousand Trail, Passport America, COE, State parks and I turn them on to look for a place to stay somewhere near my 300 mile mark. It takes a little work but it's part of the trip.

I use Google Earth Pro (GEP) and plan my 300 mile days that way. I have a few plugins for GEP like Thousand Trail, Passport America, COE, State parks and I turn them on to look for a place to stay somewhere near my 300 mile mark. It takes a little work but it's part of the trip.
300 miles a day? PPFFF We get at least 325 to 350 a day. ?
Sounds like another good way to do it with Google Earth.

Latest resources

Back