RVF Brochure Deployment

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Awesome, thanks @Someday Came

And when I get the RVF Marketplace launched I'll have the option of ordering more cards (business and 4x9) - free of course to all registered members of the site. If anyone needs more or wants some shoot me an email at [email protected].
Neal,
Doris can use some more. She is going door to door spreading the word, like a Jehovas witness ?.

Turns out Spartan Academy had 6 couple and all are Newmar Owners which now know about RVForums?

Neal,
Doris can use some more. She is going door to door spreading the word, like a Jehovas witness ?.

Thanks @DorisA and @Buly. Please have her text me an address and I'll get more on the way, or send via conversation or email me at [email protected]. Thanks ALL!

I have been handing out the business cards and telling everyone about the site. In fact I talked to the owner (Rick) who parks his Newmar beside yours a couple days ago. Hopefully you will hear from him soon. Thanks for the extra swag yesterday. The wife was enjoying a hot cup of coffee from it this morning.

@NWIP I think 2 is all I had. Sounds like there hasn't been any takers in the past few days.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back